The Cocheras del Puerto Interpretive Centre
- The chapel of La Cinta
- Humilladero de la Cinta
- The Cathedral
- The church of San Pedro
- The hermitage of La Soledad
- The church of La Purísima Concepción
- The convent of Santa María de Gracia
- Church of La Milagrosa
- Convent of Hermanas de la Cruz
- The church of San Sebastian
- Monument to the Virgin of El Rocío
- The church of Sagrado Corazón de Jesús
- Brotherhood house 'El Rocio'
The Cocheras del Puerto Interpretive Centre is located opposite to the Muelle de Levante Loading Bay and inside the Parque de Zafra Park, opposite to the lake of the Park. The centre consists of three naves with a great patrimonial interest – they were conceived in 1909 by Francisco Montenegro, Manager of the Harbour of Huelva. They used to be locomotive garages in the past, but today they are an interpretive centre which tries to explain the effects of the Industrial Revolution and mining exploitations in Huelva. They are also used as a cultural centre where theatre, music, and dance shows are held.