Convent of Hermanas de la Cruz
- The chapel of La Cinta
- Humilladero de la Cinta
- The Cathedral
- The church of San Pedro
- The hermitage of La Soledad
- The church of La Purísima Concepción
- The convent of Santa María de Gracia
- Church of La Milagrosa
- Convent of Hermanas de la Cruz
- The church of San Sebastian
- Monument to the Virgin of El Rocío
- The church of Sagrado Corazón de Jesús
- Brotherhood house 'El Rocio'
St. Angela of the Cross, founder of the Order of the Sisters of the Company of the Cross, was born in Seville in 1846 and died in 1932 in the same city. She belonged in a large, poor family and worked for the poorest and the outcasts since a very early age. Her Order lives very austerely and looks after the ill and the needy.
The Convent of the Hermanas de la Cruz (‘the Sisters of the Cross’), belonging to this Order, is located in one of the most emblematic squares in Huelva – the Plaza Niña Square. This convent was built in 1910 and is dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.