- The chapel of La Cinta
- Humilladero de la Cinta
- The Cathedral
- The church of San Pedro
- The hermitage of La Soledad
- The church of La Purísima Concepción
- The convent of Santa María de Gracia
- Church of La Milagrosa
- Convent of Hermanas de la Cruz
- The church of San Sebastian
- Monument to the Virgin of El Rocío
- The church of Sagrado Corazón de Jesús
- Brotherhood house 'El Rocio'
- Hermandad de Emigrantes
The City Hall of Huelva is located in La Constitución Square and was built by architect Alejandro Herrero from Madrid. The construction started in 1942 with two voluminous works in perspective which would greatly benefit the city. The building process went on slowly for years as there were many difficulties to find the proper materials. Eventually, the Mayor announced that the City Hall would hold five open days the 10 November 1949.
The Neo-Herrerian façade – imitating Renaissance architect Juan de Herrera’s style – stands out because of the severity of its horizontal lines. They are achieved with the balanced, symmetrical arrangement of polygonal shapes – mainly cubic ones – in the structure of the façade. The building has wooden roofs coated with slate on the outside and lateral turrets ending in sharp, pyramidal spires. The building is made of stone and brick, but granite and marble are also used for the most sumptuous zones of the façade. The upper part of the façade shows a clock which is very trusted by the citizens of Huelva. This clock was built in Miranda de Ebro, Burgos.
The building has employee offices, a secretary’s office, and a visit hall. Besides, there are more offices for deputies and councillors. Three more halls can also be found here – a Council Hall, a Reception Hall for representatives, and a great Assembly Hall for extraordinary meetings, conferences, and so on. The latter has an area of 190 m2 and can be joined to the other two halls for great receptions. The courtyard of the building has the appearance of the typical Andalusian patio – a ground floor with marble columns supporting arches and a top floor with Baroque balconies.