The Real Club Marítimo de Huelva
- The chapel of La Cinta
- Humilladero de la Cinta
- The Cathedral
- The church of San Pedro
- The hermitage of La Soledad
- The church of La Purísima Concepción
- The convent of Santa María de Gracia
- Church of La Milagrosa
- Convent of Hermanas de la Cruz
- The church of San Sebastian
- Monument to the Virgin of El Rocío
- The church of Sagrado Corazón de Jesús
- Brotherhood house 'El Rocio'
- Hermandad de Emigrantes
With a tradition of more than 40 years, the Real Club Marítimo de Huelva is the main referent of navigation in Huelva. The Club is located at the area known as Punta del Sebo by the Odiel River, opposite to the Natural Site of the Marshes of the Odiel.
Since its foundation in 1969 from the former Nuestra Señora de la Cinta Fishing Club, the Club has been carrying out many projects from the development of sea activities in Huelva such as the creation of the Marina of Huelva. Every year in the summer, the Club organizes the Semana Internacional Náutica Colombina when hundreds of sportspeople gather to participate in different championships during a week.
The Club has sailing and canoeing schools and promotes several fishing competitions. Besides, there are many other water activities to do at the club facilities.